Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Back in Action...

I have a hard time posting when we don't do anything new, and then when we DO do something new, I feel too busy to post... Anyway, here's a little of what we've been up to lately.












I have come to find that I love finding ways to do dating on a budget. I sent Brian to Redbox one night and when he arrived home there was a note on the front door that said, "We're having a Luau in lieu of how much I love you..." I worked quickly while he was gone to move our matress out front so we could watch a movie as we (I) fell asleep and made 'grass' skirts and some make-shift leis out of tissue paper from our wedding gifts. We enjoyed haystacks and a fun movie that Brian had picked out.




Our next "super date" as I've started calling them, was a picnic in the front room of our little apartment. Brian headed to the grocery store for "something I forgot" and when he returned there was a note on the door that said "Life's a PICNIC, so let's have one!" We had peanut butter and jam sandwiches, raisens, chips, fruit snacks, and some deviled eggs. We watched Cool Runnings to top it all off.
I also recently got the opportunity to get back together with my three best friends! Crystal is now living in Henderson, NV; Sherstin just returned home from a mission in Brazil; and Jane just returned home from a mission in Canada. It was fun to finally be the four of us again. We went to Zupas' to celebrate and catch up.
Stay tuned for more updates. I am determined to do better at this!

No comments:

Post a Comment