Saturday, September 17, 2011

Amazing!

How else can I describe this wonderful man? While Avery and I were away this past weekend in St. George he did some home improving around our house.

He turned our little Harry-Potter-cupboard-under-the-stairs into a playroom for Aves! You have no idea what a transformation this was considering I never took any pictures of our overly cluttered 'storage unit' that was previously inhabiting this space. He cleaned it all out, found new homes for all our items, and even textured and painted the walls! Yeah, AMAZING!

He also made me this awesome shelf for our bathroom. I saw a similar shelf and immediately thought of tic-tac-toe with toilet paper and X's. Brian took the initiative to make this without mentioning it and did everything from cutting the wood and fitting it to painting and decorating it. Yep- AMAZING!

Brian also hung up the shelves that he gave me for my birthday and decorated them. I'm pretty sure I have the most AMAZING hubby in the whole wide world. Yup- pretty darn sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment