Tuesday, October 18, 2011

"Business" Trip

This past week Brian has been out of school. The MBA program gives the students a week off to go on business trips and secure internships. Brian took a couple days the week before to go to Anaheim, CA for a business conference and ended up spending his week off home with us!

Now, I don't want to complain, but I miss my hubby during the week. He is usually good at coming home around 5 but then there's homework and studying and internship stuff to do. I struggle to leave him alone during homework time and I think I hover too much, so this week off was splendid for us!

Since my parents were spending the week in St. George, we decided to use their house as our vacation. We had a great time watching scary Halloween movies and roasting hot dogs and marshmallow over their new gas fire pit.

{Avery loves playing with Grandma's toys!}

{dinner time}

{Avery is still really loving the dishwasher. She loves to
unload it, especially when we are trying to load it!}

{little helper}

On the way home from Farmington I started feeling a little sick and by the time we got home I had full on chills and aches all over. I spent the rest of the week (Thursday- Sunday) on the couch being sick while Brian took care of Aves and cleaned the house. I'm glad Brian was home, but I wish we could have enjoyed the rest of his week off. Thanks babe- you're wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment