Saturday, September 22, 2012

Makeover

You know that moment when you turn your back on a toddler to get the tiniest thing done? That split second when your focus goes to something other than the sticky hands and nursery rhymes? Those moments usually end up to be some of the more adventurous ones for Avery and today didn't disappoint. I was getting ready in the bathroom, which feels like such a rarity these days, and turned around to find this:

I guess we've progressed to unscrewing lids because she found an extra mascara and had immediately started applying it to her eyes, eyebrows,

and was quite disappointed to find that she had somehow 
managed to get it all over her hands and arms!

All in all, I  think she considered it a success. I'm just grateful it didn't end up on her shirt. She sure keeps me on my toes, and I wouldn't have it any other way!

1 comment:

  1. oh boy! :) I just looked at all your posts - cute cute cute! I love your decorations too. You all look great! I'm excited to see your family growing :)

    ReplyDelete