Friday, October 8, 2010

Another Finish and a Baby Shower!

With only three weeks left in the pregnancy, we finally pulled the nursery together. I really love how it turned out and I'm so grateful for a helpful husband who was willing to take his 'day off' from writing school essays to put this together with me. :)

Brian stained the pieces of wood to match the crib (and the changer that will arrive next week!) and then we attached the ribbon and letters. It's strange to have her name on the wall. It makes this so much more real, which I probably need at this point, haha.

The little shelf by the door with some added wall decals. :)

We got it all put together just in time for a baby shower at our apartment. Two of my best friends, Crystal Howarth and Sherstin Pearce threw the shower for me and we had such a great time! Thank you girls for everything. You are wonderful!

I don't have all the pictures from their cameras yet, but I will be sure to show more pictures when I can.

Freshman roommates
Sherstin, me, Christa, and Crystal

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE your Nursery! It is so stinkin' cute!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that last picture tugs at my heartstrings a little. I am so sad I couldn't be there and help with the shower! P.S. I love the cute little pink monkey on her wall - starting her off early, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The nursery is DARLING!!! You're so creative!
    Let the countdown begin....XOXO! We'll be waiting for a phone call :-) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her room is so cute. I love the way you did her name on the wall. You did a great job with it! Its crazy to think there will be a baby in that crib soon!

    ReplyDelete