Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas is Happening


On Sunday I went to church for the first time since Avery was born. Brian and I did the tag team for different meetings since we're not taking Avery to church for another couple months. When I was at Relief Society Brian and Avery put our Christmas tree up to surprise me. :)


Last night for FHE we decorated the tree and put up our other Christmas decorations. I made gingerbread men for our tree this year with real gingerbread. It was supposed to be a gingerbread house that we do in October but with the pregnancy stuff, it never got past the dough making. I'm glad though because I love the feel it gives our tree and the smell of gingerbread in our house!

{Brian also hung lights in our window. What a sweetie!}

{There were some extra gingerbread men so I hung them on a string and we used them as garland above our window.}

{Brian hanging the garland}


Avery also had her first bottle last night. She was skeptical at first, but soon got the hang of it and drained the whole thing. It was fun for Brian to be able to feed her.


1 comment:

  1. She is darling! You are quite the homemaker with those gingerbread men!

    ReplyDelete