Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Day of Jammies!

So we're moving on into the 0-3 Month clothes. As sad as I am that our little Avery is growing, I love some of the outfits she's starting to fit into. These footed jammies are high on our list (thanks Julie!)

{I have the cutest baby in the world. I mean, seriously!)

{She's getting so big- I love those chubby cheeks!
}
{tummy time doesn't last too long around here. Avery has rolled over within 30 seconds of being laid down each time I try}

{And this is what she's doing right now! Allowing me to get a bite to eat and work on fixing this little problem...}

{Notice the very large hole. It's the size of my pinkie and sent loads of water under the sink this afternoon when I [finally] got to the dishes!}

4 comments:

  1. Avery is so cute! I'm a little jealous that she's already done with newborn clothes. Mya probably won't be there for a little while. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a doll! I love those PJ's also! I am so glad that it is high on your list! I hope you are adjusting well to being a mom! I need to see her in person! Thanks again for inviting me to that shower it was so fun to see you and to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is gorgeous. I love reading your posts about your new little family

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is absolutely gorgeous, Chel!

    Fitting into the new cute outfits was the only thing that got me excited about my baby girl growing up too. They grow up way too fast!

    ReplyDelete