Sunday, December 5, 2010

Daddy - Daugther Time

Avery has had Brian wrapped around her finger since they laid eyes on each other. I love seeing them together and I can't seem to pry her away from him in the evenings when he's home from work. I have loved seeing Brian become the daddy he is and I'm excited to see these two continue to bond.

{she was absolutely demanding his attention}

{snuggle buddies}

{daddy's favorite outfit}

{getting ready to leave the hospital}

{after-work hugs}

{she was quite enthralled in the Christmas tree lights at the time}


{daddy in training}

2 comments:

  1. did your husband run the thanksgiving turkey trot this year? that looks like a familiar shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! I love the daddy daughter pics! I fell in love with Michael all over again when MAtthew was born because of how cute he was with Matthew!

    ReplyDelete