Sunday, January 23, 2011

Nielsen News...

It's funny that I go a couple days without updating my blog and I feel like I'm a total slacker. Remember when I used to update {maybe} once a month? Well, we have had an enjoyable weekend just hanging out at home.

{I made Avery some baby leggings}

{you can see how over on my craft blog, sweetbabyhiccups}

On Saturday Brian and I played "the tank game" on our wii for a couple hours while Avery took a nap. It was so fun to play one of our favorite games together and just have some 'us' time. The three of us also made a mess with some cheesecake making a yummy treat!

{cheesecake pops!}


{also found on my craft blog}

We had a great time making and decorating the pops. I kept telling Brian how grateful I was that he would let me make these, but after tasting them, I think we're both grateful we did! SO good! We made a bunch and only gave a handful away- here's to sticking to our goal to lose the baby weight... someday!

2 comments:

  1. are those leggings or leg warmers? they are super cute. i gotta get sewing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! Those look delish! Your craft blog is way cute! I'm so proud to call you my friend :)

    ReplyDelete