Thursday, January 6, 2011

Two Month Check-Up

Avery had her two month check up today and did so well. I have to admit that my biggest fear is needles. I hope I don't instill that fear into my children, but I'm not quite sure how to avoid it. Avery had to get three shots today and I'm still cringing over it. The nurse just whipped them out and stuck her without hesitation and it TOTALLY caught me off guard. I have to confess, I cried. And so did she, but only for a few seconds and then just looked up at me with a why-in-the-world-would-you-ever-let-somebody-hurt-me look... it crushed me! I need to work harder at my poker face though or all my kids will hate the doctor as much as I do!

{So brave!}


Avery at 2 Months:
11 lbs. 8 oz (67 percentile)
23 inches long (73 percentile)
15.4 inches head circ. (59 percentile)


Other things she's been doing:

{Smiling}

{a lot!}


{sucking on her fingers}


{Playing with her toys}


{and lots of snoozing in her swing!}


And sleeping much better which allows me more rest as well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment