Monday, April 4, 2011

Birthday Boy!

Brian turned 27 today! We had such a fun time spending the day together. We had waffles for breakfast and Avery and I went to Brian's work to eat lunch with him. Brian only worked the morning so we headed to Cabela's for some shooting range fun! I think we'll be doing a lot more of that in the coming months. It was SO fun and cheap too!

Then tonight we got chinese take out and made shave ice! This was our first try on the new machine and we had fun making {and eating} them. We made up some Lime and Strawberry flavors and enjoyed eating our shave ice while watching a redbox together.

Avery can't wait to taste her own shave ice. Haha!
Maybe we'll try rice cereal first!

Happy Birthday Brian! I love you so much and I'm so glad I got to spend your special day with you and that I get to spend the rest of forever with you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment