Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Catch up...

I've had a few people ask me about my super long streak of no blogging. Not here, not on my craft blog, and let's face it- I haven't even been looking at other blogs! I don't feel like I need to explain myself since I blog for myself, but I am SO ready to blog and I've been itching to put up new posts for weeks. Now the only issue is facing the 'catching up' part.

Avery is growing so fast! She is five months old and the cutest thing in our lives!

She's been rolling over from her back to her tummy for the last little bit
and it's so fun to see her want a toy and roll to get it!

Her smiles get cuter and more frequent every day and she
giggles all the time- especially when being tickled!

She loves to snuggle her stuffed animals.

And she makes the cutest faces!

Reading stories before bedtime with
Daddy is one of her favorite parts of the day.

We sure love this little cutie!

3 comments:

  1. Ok it's been way too long since I've seen a picture of her! SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!! I love her eyes! Those pictures you captured are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheslsie, she is SO gorgeous! Seriously, such a pretty baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you guys are well aware of this, but your baby is absolutely beautiful! Definitely one of the cutest babies I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete