Thursday, October 4, 2012

Delicious Carmel Apples

Last night after Avery was down, Brian and I decided to check making carmel apples off our Fall Bucket List! In the past, we've always just used the carmels from the store that you unwrap and melt, but this year we were a little more ambitious! I found this recipe on pinterest and we decided to try it. I am SO glad we did. Let's be honest folks, what recipe wouldn't be better than the store-bought carmels? But this is SOOO much better! My only suggestion is using a 3-quart pot instead of a 2-quart one. Carmel gets super bubbly when you are getting it up to the soft-ball stage!

 There were so many pictures I wanted to include that I just stuck them together. YUMMY!

And a picture of my growing belly and disappearing toes! 28 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment