Thursday, October 25, 2012

Snow Day

Avery and I slept in late this morning (9am) and woke up to a surprising snow! We didn't get very much, but we bundled up and went outside for the heaviest part. It was so fun to see the look on her face when she saw the snow falling for the first time! I caught it on the iPad, but not on my camera, so you don't get to see it. Anyway, here are a few shots of her experiencing snow.

 Bundled up so warm in her fun new winter coat! She was thrilled to finally have a reason to wear it!

 She wasn't sure about the snow sticking to her boots, but she stomped around and played just the same. Also, I am sort of into the black and white photos of her right now, so please excuse the lack of color!

 A big CHEESE for the camera (and some color)!

I'm glad we made the most of the snowy morning with some play and pictures. 
After the photos we headed inside to enjoy some hot cocoa and to watch the snow fall.
 Hope your morning was as fun as ours!

   Today we are also missing Daddy. He left early this morning to San Francisco with the guys 
in my family. They went on a quick trip to see a World Series game and then he'll be 
home tomorrow. I'm a little jealous, but I'm so glad he gets to take a break from school 
and spend some fun time with the guys! Love you babe!

1 comment: