Thursday, August 19, 2010

July in One Post

July, in a nutshell, was a fun and busy month. We had two family reunions and my birthday. Not to mention fireworks for both the 4th and 24th of July. In the second week of July we flew to Oregon to have a huge Everton Family Reunion with all the cousins on my mom's side. We had a blast spending time with cousins and siblings on the beach and at the beach house. I have to admit that although the Oregon coast is one of my most favorite places in the US, I failed to take very many pictures. Here are a few from the day we went to Cannon beach:

{haystack rock}{a cool coastal shot that we stopped on the road to snag}
{who could pass up a sign that ACTUALLY spelled our name right?}

We got our crib on the 24th and set it up that very day. There was some difficulty in getting the box to fit in our little honda, but we managed to borrow Brian's parents' car and it got the job done (thanks again guys!)

{my baby 'bump' is getting larger by the minute!}

For my birthday my mom came down to Orem and spent the day with me. We went to lunch at Rumbi with the sisters that live down this way and then spent the afternoon shopping for some maternity clothes. Up until that point I was stretching out some non-maternity clothes in between wearing my 3 maternity shirts. THANKS MOM! I love the outfits we found and now I feel cute even with this (constantly moving) tummy.

Brian did a great job with my birthday. He gave me some chocolates (my very favorite) and a pregnancy massage certificate. He really knows his stuff! We hit up the Old Spaghetti Factory after that and then went to see "How to Train Your Dragon" and LOVED it! Definitely a cute must-see. In the spirit of the movie, Brian got a dragon pinyata and filled it with candy for us to hit. We had a blast in the park together with only a few questioning looks from strangers.

Two days later we headed to Park City for the Nielsen Reunion and spent three days with Brian's family. We had a bunch of activities planned that kept us busy and we really loved seeing everyone. I regret that because so many people had their cameras out, I didn't even snap one photo over the weekend. Hopefully I can snag some of Jenny's to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment