Friday, September 17, 2010

100 Days...

YUP! One hundred days 'til Christmas. Does it feel like it snuck up too fast to you? Not to me. I am fully in the Christmas spirit already. I think part of that is realizing that I won't have time to do as much Christmas preparation after our little girl gets here in SIX WEEKS. I have already started my Christmas list- comprised of some craft supplies, as usual, and more importantly, I have started my Christmas crafts list. Some of the to dos are:

Make stockings for Brian, myself, and our unborn little princess

Create a pillow after this idea to go in our front room

Hopefully get around to making some fun blocks for our kitchen that say "Let it Snow!"

And try my first attempt at making a table runner.
This one is super cute and doesn't look TOO hard...

So, I'm definitely in Christmas preparation mode, but don't worry, I'm not letting my favorite season (Autumn) pass buy without fully enjoying it. Yesterday, I surprised Brian with a picnic dinner that was ready to go when we got home from work. We headed up the Provo Canyon and looked at the pretty changing leaves and just enjoyed the gorgeous weather. I neglected to take any pictures of the picnic, but I did get some shots of a mouse Brian was feeding our dinner to.



I snagged this quick shot of a spider web on the bridge at Glen Park. I didn't even notice the spider at the time. Probably a good thing!

After our fun trip up the canyon, we headed to Spanish Fork to grab some penny candies at a place Brian used to go as a kid. We each got a paper bag and filled them with these goodies.
I love my hubby. Really, he's so wonderful to me and is always up for one of my crazy adventures. He is very supportive of my crafts (even when I spend a little money on them) and even gives me ideas to work on. I am so proud of all he does and I can't wait to see him as a daddy! Love you honey.

1 comment:

  1. Chel, you are so great! I laughed when I thought that you had put your stockings up already... I am glad that you always do fun things with Brian and I hope he is feeling better since his surgery!

    ReplyDelete