Thursday, September 16, 2010

QUILTED!

YAY! I finally have this blanket ready for binding! For a while last night I thought I was going to have to take my machine in to get repaired because the bobbin tension was too tight and none of the regulators were working. But after a quick cleaning under my plate, I got right back to work. I finished up the tail end of this before work today and just decided to go with squiggles on the pink part. I like how it turned out. Now, I just have to make the binding. :)


One quilt ready, one more to go (as if I will actually get 2 ready to be bound this weekend...). Here is the beginnings of the next quilt.

Other news: We are just a month and a half away from meeting Baby Nielsen. We are getting more and more excited as the days (and the aches and pains of the third trimester) go by. Brian's nose is doing pretty well for post-surgery and we are so glad he was able to get it done. Hope you all have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. This is so incredibly cute. And you are SO talented! I am in awe. Can't wait to see all the projects in person.

    ReplyDelete