Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Over Our Heads

You know that lesson on priorities where you have big rocks, pebbles, sand and water that is all supposed to fit into one bucket? The trick is to put the big rocks in first, then the pebbles, the sand, and the water. If you start with anything but the big rocks, they will never fit, but somehow when you do it right, all of that stuff gets in together. Well, we are surviving on big rocks and a couple pebbles right now.

Brian is up to his elbows (or maybe his neck) in applications for Masters of Business programs. He has been working diligently on essays and application materials every night for the past little while and I try to be as helpful as possible. With applications taking up our evenings, and working during the day, we are struggling to find time for much else, but it will all be worth it, right?

Anyway, I pulled some of my morning time out today to start sewing my circles! Aren't they pretty? I only got about 20 of them sewn, but hey, it's a start!

I also put up my (make-shift) Halloween decorations and we are enjoying the fall season in our little apartment. Most of the stuff I use to decorate is just ribbons, tissue paper, and fabric that adds the spooky colors of Halloween, but it works for us and it's cheap!




No comments:

Post a Comment